- Do not come to the garden if you are sick or if you think you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
- If there are other people in the garden you must wear a mask and maintain social distance of at least 6 feet.
- If you have personal garden tools we would encourage you to bring them with you.
- Carry in and out all disposable items. Do not leave them in the garden due to the possibility of contamination to others.
Each committee member and gardener must have on hand:
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Sanitizer wipes
- Trash bag for wipes and discarded gloves
- Spray bottle containing a bleach and water mixture.
Garden tools and equipment and cleaning supplies
- If using tools belonging to the Community garden they must be sanitized before and after use
- Wash tools with soap and water to remove dirt, making the sanitizing more effective. There will be a tool washing station inside the gate.
- Once dirt is removed sanitize the whole tool and allow to dry before use.
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean gate handle before and after entering
- Use disinfecting wipes before and after using the combination lock at the sheds.
- Instead of disinfecting wipes you may make a solution of 1 1/2 tablespoons bleach to a quart of water and have it in a spray bottle. Add that amount of bleach everyday as the solution breaks down.
- Disinfect hose sprayers and faucet handles before and after use.
Thank you all for complying with these measures as the only purpose is to keep everyone safe and healthy